Hello All:
I find it difficult to reconcile the Darwinian theory of evolution from monkeys with our distinct nature. The idea that humanity is merely part of the animal kingdom feels reductive and, frankly, incorrect.
Today, I’d like to share some compelling evidence for those who share this skepticism. Today's video strongly suggests that modern humans have existed for millions, and perhaps billions of years. It presents a worldview in which our origin is spiritual and rooted in a vast cosmic hierarchy, rather than purely physical.
While the video does not explicitly state that humans are a composite of physical and spiritual matter created by God, the implication is clear. It highlights a growing crack in the foundation of modern scientific institutions: the rigid adherence to Darwinian timelines is rapidly crumbling. I believe we are approaching a moment when the true nature and origin of humanity will finally be recognized. The video can be seen below:
No comments:
Post a Comment