Thursday, March 23, 2023

Through the Murkiest of Waters

Hello All:

It been one of those rainy mornings in March. Already going on two hours at work, I hadn't made much progress. It was as-if I were swimming my way through murky water and getting nowhere fast.
"All I need to do is relax and keep working. I'll make it through the murkiest of waters."
Then I asked Google's AI engine, Bard, what it thought about the murkiest of waters and got more than I bargained for! Bard actually created an inspirational poem about it! And that's today's featured writing.

Through the Murkiest of Waters

"I've been thinking about the lotus a lot lately, and I wanted to share my thoughts on it..." --Bard

Through the murkiest of waters,
The lotus grows and blooms.
It rises above the mud,
Unsoiled by the filth.

The lotus is a symbol of hope,
Of new beginnings.
It reminds us that even in the darkest of times,
There is always light.

We can all learn from the lotus,
And grow from our experiences.
We can rise above our troubles,
And bloom into something beautiful

***

This article was developed with the help of Bard, a large language model from Google AI. Bard is always happy to help people create content, and is always looking for ways to improve. If you wish to put Bard to work for you please visit: https://bard.google.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment